The Alpine Range operates from the charming mountain resort of Morzine, providing self-catered accommodation for winter sports and summer activity holidays.
We are a small independent run business that has been providing self catering accommodation in the French Alps since 2004. The majority of our properties are located in the ski resort of Morzine but we also have a number of properties available in Les Gets and Megeve.
Along with great skiing, these resorts also offer a fantastic range of summer adventure activities and are all within easy reach of Geneva Airport which is just a short transfer away.
Further information about the resorts can be found by clicking the links above.
The Alpine Range takes great care when selecting its self-catering apartments.
We ensure that they are of the highest quality and in the very best locations. Our aim is to create a holiday experience where our guests can relax and enjoy these wonderful settings.
Morzine, Sleeps 4 +2, Ground Floor, Close to slopes and near the resort centre.
Morzine, Sleeps 4 +2, First Floor, Close to slopes and near the resort centre.
Morzine, Sleeps 4 +2, Second Floor, Close to slopes and near the resort centre.
Our aim is to make sure you have a fantastic holiday. Prior to your arrival we will be there to help and answer any questions you may have, whilst during your stay our resort representative will be available to assist should a problem arise with the accommodation.
Morzine offers fantastic winter sports opportunities that are hard to beat and a ski experience that is perfect for beginners, experts, children and adults alike.
Whilst the high altitude slopes of Avoriaz and the wider Portes du Soleil area lure those seeking challenges, the gentle tree-lined runs of Morzine / Les Gets local area are ideal for families and intermediate skiers. For those that have a desire for the steepest black runs in the Alps, head straight to Chammosière’s unpisted black and the renowned Swiss Wall.
As the winter snow melts way Morzine is transformed into an Alpine Summer Paradise with lush green slopes and meadows, beautiful swimming lakes and stunning towering snow capped peaks. Enjoying the resort’s endless list of summer activities with this incredible scenery as a backdrop is an experience you’ll never forget.
Morzine is a picturesque alpine village in the French Alps, nestled close to the Swiss border between Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc. It is ideally situated in the heart of the Portes du Soleil region, one of the biggest ski areas in the world, and is just over an hour’s drive from Geneva Airport.
The rustic village centre is surrounded by attractive chalets that spread across a river gorge which is flanked by partially wooded slopes and impressive mountains peaks. There are an abundance of restaurants, cafes and lively après ski venues to enjoy which greatly enhance the atmosphere of this charming resort.
Over the years Morzine has become a leading winter sports resort and a popular biking, hiking and adventure activity destination in summer.
Our Covid-19 Refund Policy
Up until the day that you travel we will offer a full refund of any money paid under the following circumstances:
- If we are required to cancel your booking due to travel restrictions within France;
- If we are required to cancel your booking due the closure by the French authorities of your chosen resort;
- In the event of the closure of the ski lifts by the authorities in your chosen resort;
- If France imposes a compulsory quarantine on visitors from the UK;
- If the UK government describes France as an AMBER or RED country under the current traffic light system
We will not refund and/or be liable for any losses arising under the following circumstances, and therefore require that you take out adequate insurance (many policies are available) to cover:
- Where France is described as a GREEN country under the current traffic light system.
- Where you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 before confirmed arrival and are no longer able to travel;
- Where you have been in contact with someone that has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and need to self-isolate;
- Where you have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace (or your national or local test and trace systems) and you are required to self-isolate;
- You have been diagnosed during your trip or have otherwise come in contract with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and you are now required to self-isolate. Your insurance policy should cover you for repatriation where necessary, emergency medical expenses abroad and additional costs of accommodation and/or transport if you need to self-isolate whilst abroad.
Every minute of your holiday is important to us and that is why we want to be sure you’ve enjoyed the stay with The Alpine Range. Leave your feedback and help us be better for you or share your mountain memories and holiday experience.
We appreciate and gladly welcome your opinion and comments!
+44 (0)7977 230434